Personal data controller: Javier Andrés Medvedovsky, hereafter referred to as “Espiritual Chef”, with ID number Y1701169B, registered address at 21 Garrotxa Street, Besalú, Gerona, 17850, Spain and email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Information collection and use.
- Name, surname and email address in contact lists. Use: to establish direct contact with Espiritual Chef and make requests, comments, or suggestions; to ask for a service, product or any other type of information. Without the requested personal data, Espiritual chef will not be able to give response to the petition or request.
- Name, surname, address, phone number, email address and tax identification number: This information is requested when purchasing any item or service.
- Name and email address for Espiritual Chef’s newsletter: upon prior express and voluntary consent, the data subject is asked for the minimum information needed to send an automated commercial newsletter advertising the services and/or goods offered by Espiritual Chef, as well as informing about promotions and further related information.
- Email address: it is requested to access the client area, according to the data provided when setting the account up.
- Name, phone number, email address, number of people, date of the event and address: Espiritual Chef requests this information to develop an estimate for the client. Without it, Espiritual Chef is not be able to properly assess the amount of money the client needs to pay for the requested services offered by the web site.
If the user is under 16, he/she needs a consent form signed by parents or legal guardian before providing personal data. Espiritual Chef has no effective way to check the user’s age, so he is exempt from any responsibility if the user does not meet this requirement.
Espiritual Chef ensures the proper use of the website, the contents in it and the personal data of the user, client or participant. For that reason, and upon the faithful compliance with the Spanish and European regulations, the subject is at any moment able to email Espiritual Chef (email@example.com) to exercise his/her right to access his/her personal data, as well as amend, cancel, migrate, forget or object to them.
Espiritual Chef will not forward this information to any third party, except for the following cases: to deliver an item to his/her buyer, to provide the services hired by a student or participant, to send Espiritual chef’s newsletter, to fulfil legal obligations or when considered necessary for the website’s management. In all these cases, proper non-disclosure agreements between parties will be created.
The third party links that may be found in the website have external privacy policies. Access to these websites is at the user’s own risk. He/she is solely responsible for knowing them and deciding whether to accept them or not.
The web site has 4 different types of form:
- Contact form: aimed at easing the communication with Espiritual chef. It is as at the user, buyer, client or participant’s disposal to make requests and comments, as well as to ask for a quote, to book any of the services offered by the website or even to claim any right the subject may have. Without the minimum information requested, Espiritual Chef is not able to give answer to the request or petition. The treatment of the subject data is considered as legitimate, for it is part of a pre-contractual procedure. Espiritual Chef website browser and email address are the subject data processors.
- Advertising form: The user, buyer, client or participant is asked to prove express, voluntary consent to provide Espiritual Chef with the minimum amount of data needed for the receipt of commercial advertising related to the services and/or goods offered by Espiritual Chef. The requested data are added to an automated email-marketing file managed by the data controller for the use mentioned further down in this file. The personal data in this section are treated with express, voluntary consent of the data subject.
- Delivery processing: The user, buyer, client or participant is asked to provide certain personal data enabling Espiritual Chef to process the delivery of the purchased goods. This is a legitimate data treatment, due to the contractual agreement with the purchaser or participant. The subject data are stored in the website browser.
DATA TREATMENT PROCESSORS
Espiritual Chef needs external support in order to offer its goods and services in a proper way. Espiritual Chef has established confidentiality agreements with these third parties and verified that they are compliant with the Spanish laws and regulations on personal data protection.
The data forwarded to these third parties may not be used for any purposes, apart from the ones the data subject has given consent to.
In compliance with transparency and information principles, Espiritual Chef informs that these third parties are:
- Stripe Inc: Its purpose is to manage the payments carried out through debit and credit card in the website. This company is located in the USA and has a EU-UE Privacy shield, which is a framework regulating exchange of personal data for commercial purposes between the European Union and the United States. Read more at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TQOUAA4&status=Active. And for further information, check https://stripe.com/us/privacy
- Spanish Postal and Telegraph Society: courier company used to deliver the items purchased through the website. Their address is 7, Dublin Street (Campo de las Naciones) 28070 Madrid (Spain). They are registered in the Madrid Commercial Registry, their identification tax number is A83052407 and their website www.correos.es. For further information, visit http://www.correos.es/ss/Satellite/site/pagina-privacidad/sidioma=es_ES
- CDmon (10DENCEHISPAHARD, LLC.): it is a website hosting and domain provider. It is located at 81-83 Girona Street, premises 6, Malgrat de Mar 08380, Barcelona, Spain. Read more at https://www.cdmon.com/es/contratos/aviso-legal-y-politica-de-privacidad-de-datos
These policies complement the terms and conditions section in the website, being both equally valid in case of controversy. The privacy and intellectual policy applied will be the one explained in the terms and conditions section in the website.
The so-called “newsletter” refers to a digital news bulletin that Espiritual Chef sends out periodically to the website subscribers through an external email service provider, which the user has voluntarily subscribed to.
Espiritual Chef is under no constraint to send a newsletter at a fixed day or time. Therefore, he is free to do it whenever he regards it as convenient. The user is at any time able to exercise his/her right of access, amendment, cancellation or objection, following the instructions found in the newsletter footnote.
The user must not share the information in the newsletter with any third party, as this would violate Espiritual Chef’s copyright. The only distribution channel allowed is the one managed and/or authorised by Espiritual Chef.
Espiritual Chef will not be held responsible for any third party content included in the newsletter. Any controversy that may arise is to be dealt directly with the person or company affected.
The whole content in the newsletter is copyright protected and Espiritual chef is the owner. In case there is any external material, it is assumed that Espiritual Chef is duly entitled to use it as agreed with the author.
The personal data provided for the invoice and the acquisition of goods or services will only be kept during the period of time that is legally applicable.
The personal data aimed at the receipt of commercial electronic newsletters and comments in Espiritual Chef blog section will be kept for as long as the data subject decides to remain in the subscription list. He/she is able to unregister automatically at any time, by following the instructions given in each newsletter, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org