– COOKIES POLICY-
In order to keep cookies updated, I have found the service of Cookiebot, who carry out a scanning of my website on a monthly basis to inform on the cookies used. They also help me offer you greater transparency, by enabling you, as user of this website, to freely select the cookies that you really want to see and the ones that you do not.
Cookies definition and purpose
Cookies are small text files that websites can use to provide the user a more efficient browsing experience.
The Cookie Law allows us to set cookies in your device as long as they are strictly necessary for this website operation. Any other type of cookie needs prior consent.
This website uses different kinds of cookies. Some of them are set by third party services in our website and our associated social media.
You can modify or withdraw your consent at the Cookie declaration section in our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: espiritualchef.com
Current state: to allow all cookies (Strictly needed, preferences, and statistics.) Amend / withdraw your consent.
What are not cookies?
Cookies are not trojan or any other virus file, spam, worms, spyware or advertising programming, be it static in the website or a pop-up.
Where are they stored?
In each browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox…) you can check it by opening the same domain in two different browsers and seeing the preferences in them. They tend to be different. You can also do it by using the private window in the browser.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
- The selected items in the store will not load. Therefore, no shopping cart will be created and you will not be able to purchase anything.
- You will have no access to the client area or any other section requiring confirmation.
- It will not be possible to collect the data needed for the website analysis, which prevents me from learning how to improve.
- You will not be able to share the content of this website in social media, such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram amongst others.
- You will not be able to make comments in the blog.
- No third party ads can be shown, so the income for those using this modality decreases. (It is not my case, as I do not use ads by click, but I share this information with you anyway.)
- In certain web domains, your browsing activity may be regarded as spam, due to the fact that it cannot be identified.
- This list is purely illustrative, not restrictive.
How to exercise your rights
You are free to disable the cookies that you are not willing to use at any time, by withdrawing your consent as it is indicated in the cookie definition section of this policy file.
How to delete cookies
As any Internet browser has different configurations, you will have to use the support tool in every one of them to see each particular case. This section refers to the most usual ones, but depending on the updates of the browser or the operating system you use, this may vary. I recommend you to check your browser usage guideline. The links found here below are purely illustrative.
- Chrome: Go to Menu – Settings (Preferences for Mac) – Advanced – Privacy –Here you can choose whether to set any cookie preferences or to delete the existing ones. For further information you can check Chrome support
- Internet Explorer: Select Tools – Internet options – Privacy – Settings – Advanced. Set your preferences. For further information, check the browser support site.
- Firefox: Go to Menu – Preferences – Privacy – Show cookies – Set here your preferences. For further information visit the browser support site.
Safari: Safari – Preferences – Privacy – Set here your preferences. For further information visit the Apple support site.
If you want to know what the Spanish Data Protection Agency says regarding this issue, click here.
If you need further information
You can contact me any time via email.